Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, December 10, 2010

Tarot Card Fun

I sit down in a discombobulated state and decide to pull out the Tarot cards and pick three without looking.

First one that pops up is Death. Not talking about physical death.  It reads "death is necessary in order to make a new start.   We must allow the old to pass away so that we can usher in the new.  The trick to a steady path is knowing when it is time to let go and allow death to claim what it should.  Mourn and give what is passing its due, but do not linger in grief.  Something new is on the horizon."

The next is the Ace of Coins.   "You are at the beginning of well-being.  You are on the right path.  Do not forget that every manifestation in the material world emanates from the spirit."

Third card is Five of Coins.   "Ill-health is present in your life, but the means to turn the situation around is within you.  You must open up to the quinta essentia, the world soul, that is at the centre of your being.  The same intelligence that continually creates the universe has created you.  By accepting the guidance of your higher self you can draw on the power and allow it to transform your life."

So, now I feel excited but still want feeling like I want more; not yet satisfied; an answer to my discombulated state.  I pick one more card........

King of Vessels.   "To rule your emotions means to let them alone.  They are a force of Nature.  You are the source of your own satisfaction; do not look to others to provide that for you.  Do not allow others to take away your happiness.  It is only necessary for you to control your own behaviour, which is independent from the emotions."

So, what I take away is that it is time for me to allow my emotions their place in my life and control my behavior as to what works best for me.  Only I can give away my power and only I can make choices to change my beliefs and thoughts.  Which, in turn, changes the way I feel.  When I listen and respond to what I am feeling, accept what I am feeling and respond accordingly, then I can be there for myself and be present and enjoy or let go and do better. 

My wish for you is to accept that what you feel is perfectly okay and completely the real truth for the total YOU and choose to connect with it and give the feeling what it needs to either grow or move on.  To allow you to Be U.

Your attention is greatly appreciated by your emotions.  Your behavior is what keeps it or lets it move on.  Is this true?  

The above words in quotes are from book The Alchemical Tarot by Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Robert M. Place.  I shared what caught my attention from each card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment