Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mrs. Clause

Mrs. Clause is exhausted and even face down.  She has seen better days!  Mr. Clause's lifestyle, especially this time of year, can be exhausting and demanding. 

Mrs. Clause tries her best to support him and sometimes she just needs to give it a rest and be her own person.  Not only live in his dreams.

She loves, for the most part, helping and guiding and supporting.  And, just once, she'd like to see what it felt like to be completely doing her own thing with complete abandonment; following her dreams and desires.

Right now, there are so many elves and people in the world that need her and she puts them first.  This is okay and she needs her turn more frequently. 

OK, Mrs. Clause, get up Little Bear says.  Get up and be you even when your personality is not as strong as your husbands.

Thank you for supporting Santa because he does great things in this world and for the world.  And, I know you are great too!

Mrs. Clause - Is it time to get out of the kitchen (if that's not where you want to be) and get on the sleigh and take it wherever you want to go?  Let Rudolph's red nose guide you for a change!

Didn't see this coming.  ha.  (again, middle of the night!)

Why does Mrs. Clause not even have a first name.  She doesn't, does she?  I better go back to bed!  ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment