Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, December 31, 2010

I'm Counting Down

With what little energy I have left (ha), I am counting down to the New Year ringing in! 

I am looking at it (for the first time ever) that this is my powertime to begin anew; start fresh.  Let go of old and grab onto the new.  To really let go of the old, unhelpful habits and grab onto the new and better ways of being 'me'. 

In the past, I have been with family, partied hard with friends, danced with lovers and played with my child on New Years Eve.  My life was good and I didn't need or strive for much change other than my usual thought of doing things healthy. 

This past 2010 has been one of the quietest, alone, most life altering me's I have ever lived.  My whole thought process and the way I look at things have changed dramatically.  It was the unhealthiest and, what I usually would consider, most unproductive year I've ever lived.  I am hoping that 2011 will be the most alive, surrounded by love, life fulfillment years I will ever live and continue on from there.

In reality, the changes I have made, felt and lived have been the most productive in all my years.  I kept telling myself it's not really where I want to be and, yet, I am really in my 'right' place.  I know I am on my 'happy' path even though 'happy' isn't what I am feeling mostly.  However, I am feeling inner peace and I am feeling, living and breathing me.

My goal (since I started this journey of my inner knowing and road to inner peace), 19 years ago at the age of 31, was "that I truly know everything I need and want and what would be best for me to do; I know it right here in my gut - yet I don't know how to get it out here; out here living, breathing and doing it".

Now, I know how.  I, still, do not always do it.  But I have done it a lot the latter part of this year and I KNOW HOW!  Very productive in that sense.  Not productive in the sense of being out with friends, traveling, (I'm sitting here thinking of what to say and not much is coming, so maybe it's more a feeling of nonproductiveness than a reality.)

To put it another way, my little 'Mercedes' is now working in unison with my adult 'Mercedes' and we are ready to drive on.  HA.  We are ready for the open road in front of us and we merrily and knowingly want to drive fast (at times) with the open windows on the open roads; music blaring.  Enjoying, embracing, and loving wholly as me. 

So, come on 2011.  I am ready for you and I welcome you.  I thank 2010 for so much growth and love of self and finding a passion in reaching out to all of you; and, in turn, finding me.  Being Me. 

May you live U in 2011.  I know there is great beauty, great power and greatness in you.  My wish for you in the New Year is to Be U in everything you do as much as you possibly can.

If we find times (which I think, we certainly will) that we lose connection with our inner knowing for a moment or two, may we quiet and ask ourselves what our 'happy' is in this moment and decide (using all the information we have) what is the best course of action to take in this situation. 

You know you got it if it makes you stand proud, feel strong, and feel inner knowing peace.

Perhaps, we can strive to put our breathing masks on first always, before we put them on others. 

I apologize for what I feel is babbling.  It's just so important to me and I so want it for myself and 'the world'  - YOU.

When that clock strikes twelve midnight and 2011 arrives, I am ready to arrive completely with it.  I hope you find yourself completely arriving in your life also.  If you are already you, perhaps, you can tweak things so you can be the most productive YOU that you know you can be. 

Perhaps, we can even bring our most wildest dreams and know they are possible and even make them real!  Wouldn't that be a blast.

Blast off with 2011! 

No comments:

Post a Comment