Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, October 3, 2013

Yesterday

"Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away...."  Beatles

I remember singing this song at the piano when I learned that I had to get my tonsils out at the age of 14.  I sang it for days!   lol

And, today, I had a day.  Getting ready up north for a huge open house; looking for office space here in Florida for my husband; many people reaching out and 'wanting' 'stuff' as I clear out and break down my home via great, wonderful help that I am so appreciative for.  These people are truly my angels just now.  How lucky I am that I do not have to watch this breakdown and only participate via conversations, phone calls, pictures and emails.

I don't think I could bear to watch what I built be dispatched, broken down, sold, given away and tossed.  And, there is no other way if I no longer have the need for these items in my life going forward.

We sure learn a lot by experience.  And, I am so much more grateful for the experience than not.

May you know gratefulness as much as you possibly can for as many situations as you possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment