Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Being

My being, my person, my body oscillates with energy.  My ears ring.  I can feel the vibration of myself.  It is loud, it is haunting, it is uncomfortable. 

I feel my hands more.  I feel my face more.  I feel my feet more.  My fingers feel more free, pliable and movable.  It is like every cell of my body is engrossed or enlarged with energy vibrating in it, through it and outward.

This makes no sense to my intellect.  And, every sense to my truth.  Oh Boy!

I hear it said that the greatest war we may ever fight is between what we know and what we feel.  I concur.

While I am highly uncomfortable in my own skin, I feel that my skin just may be happier than it has known in quite some time.   Over 30 years is quite some time?!?!?!?

Oh my.... I am talking about 'happy skin'.  No wonder I am dizzy and spacey.  I surely do not want to talk about happy skin.  Yet, I'm hesitantly excited about the chance of happy skin....   Yikes.

I'm in solitude with my animals, my phone, my computer, my self, my TV.  I've talked to many people all morning long through email, texts, Facebook, telephone and dog walking.... 

I'm hearing some people talk about their neck and just wanting better flow to their head/brain.  There is tightness in the neck that wants to be released to either allow flow, explosion, implosion or release.  I feel this too. 

I wonder if it is our hearts wanting to connect more to our brain and our brain wanting to connect more to our hearts.  Is it this vibration that many, if not most, are feeling...  this change; this shift; this higher vibration that many believe is happening to and on this entire planet (and internal/external of same).

I have no clue.   Do I think it is ..  yes.   Do I think it feels strange and crazy..  yes.  Does it feel real..  yes.

So, as I feel these pin pricks to my skin, as my ears ring loud; annoyingly so..  All I can do is be with what is, do the best I can, embrace as much as I can, change what I can and be with my truth. 

To ignore negativity does not make it go away.  To process it and learn from it..  This is what works for me today.

Whatever works for you..

Be that.   BE what works for you in joy, love, compassion, empathy, gentleness and love.  When other emotions come up, allow and acknowledge them.  Sit with them in your truth or run if you have to....  Do what brings you the greatest connection to following your inner knowing.  Do THIS.

THIS is what you are here to do today.  You KNOW AND FEEL IT.  Allow it; do it; be it.

JUST BE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment