Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, October 12, 2013

Persevere

Life is sometimes about persevering the storms.  As the quote says life is about knowing how to dance in the rain. 

Sometimes, I find it easy to dance no matter what.  Other times, it feels better to hunker down and weather the storm.  Other times, it feels riding it out sheltered and grabbing onto what I can is the way to go.

We all have 'storms' in our life.  We've all experienced them in the best way we knew how in the moment.

I read another quote recently that said 'in life, sometimes we win-- and sometimes we learn'.  I liked this.  I immediately thought now this is a 'no lose' life!  We win; we learn.  This sounds and feels more true and happier to think of life this way.

While I feel like I am losing and have lost much; I also feel like I've hugely won and have much.  I would gander to believe that both are true for me and that both are true for you.  And, I am 100% certain that in my 'loss', I have learned greatly.

May you win and learn and accept both with great pride and love of self.

No comments:

Post a Comment