Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, October 28, 2013

No Title

I have no title for this blog post because nothing is on my mind to post.  I sit here wondering what will come of this post with no hope whatsoever.  However, enthusiasm is present.

I had a low key day today with my beautiful and wonderful daughter.   I do not get days like this with her often and I am cherishing every moment.  She will be 19 very soon and I know her wings are growing.

I think 19 was my favorite year for me of all time.  I was out of high school, working at a good job and having the time of my life through independence, freedom and feeling like the whole world was my playground and anything was possible.   I lived each day like this.  Note:  the whole world to me was the Universe without countries, boundaries but with endless possibilities to 'play' with and explore.  I was so open to explore and I surely was doing just this!

I had my own apartment; a rental unit for the summer months down at the beach, a brand new car and freedom.  There was nothing else I wanted at that age.  While I had battled with finger ulcers and pain through the scleroderma; at this time, no professional knew what was going on and I was so young and carefree I just went with it.  Not until I was 21, was there a name and a diagnosis for my symptoms..."scleroderma".  Still, I pretty much ignored what I could and lived my life to the fullest. 

I worked my full time job as secretary, a part time time job as a data entry person during the week in the winter.  And every summer, until I met my husband at age 25, a wonderful girlfriend and I had a rental unit down at the beach which we spent there every weekend and our 2 weeks of vacation time and even some 'sick' days.  I jogged and we spent sunlight hours on the beach and we experienced the night life; day in and day out.  Yes, I was having myself great FUN.   I always said I work hard; I play hard. 

I was not low key then! 

So, today was a wonderful and relaxing low key kind of day.  The weather was magical.  We did a visit to the barn, a walk in nature and we just spent time in the same room, with her doing her school work and me just doing nothing really. 

She will head back to her dorm tonight and I will look at houses and now cars.  My lease on my car is up and I have the option of getting a new car.  I like me a fun car.  I always enjoyed my cars.  Comfort, fun, thinking I'm pretty cool always came with a car and a special license plate.   LOL  I must be cool in here somewhere yet! 

My husband comes for 11 days soon and I am so looking forward to having him here with me.  I've missed him terribly.  We will see how long this lasts once he arrives!  lol  I know it will be wonderful having him here.

So, I have no words of wisdom.  I have no thoughts that may have some meaning. 

May you sometimes 'just be' and let life live through you without any judgement, strife, worry, or 'have to's'.  May you have rest and joy in your heart if only so you can get out there and have yourself some great fun whatever that means to you.

                                                          Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment