Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, October 21, 2013

Around the World

I'm hearing many question their lives, themselves, their position, their strength and their path that is their current reality today.

This looking at what we, as a world, have created is somewhat disheartening and definitely scary and some is beautiful and courageous.

Most are pushing through and beyond everything that gives them discomfort. 

We are an awakening world as we can connect so easily on the computer and elsewhere.  What happens over 'there', happens 'here' now.  It does not seem like it does not affect us like it may have felt so in the past.

Everything that happens, happens all over now.  We feel the remnants if not the full effect.

It is time to do better, more kind, more true, more open and more together.

If you are feeling strange or challenged, you are not alone.  No matter what you are feeling; there are others that feel the same.

Allow your feelings to lead you to your best path to the ultimate you.  Only you know you like no other can.  Believe in yourself.  Be true and kind to yourself and others.  Be gentle.  Allow gentleness where there is pain.  Allow love where there is darkness.  Allow yourself to process what is in front of you to progress and move through with the greatest gift you could give yourself -- The gift of you being you in all your glory, pain, sorry and beauty.

I'm feeling everything recently.  I'm experiencing darkness.  I'm knowing sadness.  I'm connecting to great beauty of and in the lives of many. 

I don't know what to do with all these feelings, emotions, thoughts, and the awareness this brings to me.  And, I breathe and respond as best I can as I swing my bat at the pitches that make sense for me to do so -- as I hold the bat still when I know there is not a chance to hit the ball.... so to speak. (I have no idea where this analogy came from.  I've never played ball.  lol) 

May you respond to whatever it is that surrounds or envelops you from your deep inner knowing of love, trust, perseverance, endurance, gentleness and truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment