Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, October 24, 2013

Awakening

I'm not feeling 'it'.  I'm not sure what 'it' is, but I think I'm not feeling it....  oh this will be a good one... egad

It is only 72 degrees here.  It has dropped much.  I can so feel the difference.  There is a part of me that is invigorated and can breathe lighter; there is a part of me uncomfortable and chilled.

There is no sun.  It is a grey day full of promise and possibilities.  I'm not sure I am going to claim any of them.. Do we need to claim them for them to happen....

I hear the beautiful fountain on the pond playing it's sound of droplets, current and hurrah.   I went out early this morning for the dogs and it was a beautiful pinkish sunrise that didn't quite come to fruition.

I am open to receive and give throughout this day that is mine and it's exciting to participate in it even as I slowly awaken fully.

I am still exercising regularly and I love what the weight training does for me.  The strength that awakens in me, the body awareness that awakens my senses is joyful.  My body is doing a happy dance that I am paying attention to it on a regular basis.  It is one of the greatest joys I know.  The cardio awakens my heart and strengthens the 'beat' of who I am. 

My feet get numb and my grasp isn't the best and I exercise on.  I move through.

May you give yourself one of the greatest joys that you know.

Joy on...

No comments:

Post a Comment