Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hard to Breathe

While I am speaking my truth, sharing my full self, honoring what is as best as I can in each moment, I am not comfortable and I'm pretty certain not many around me are either.  It feels like a very eye opening, albeit, confusing time to me. 

I shake with the change from honoring others first to honoring myself first. 

I love this idea --  be the essence you were born to be.   I'm seeing this almost everywhere I look.  It is so exciting!!!  Hugely so

I believe we are ready to be all that we are together.  No more hiding what we were 'taught' or 'decided' to turn off about ourselves that scare or frighten us. 

What we know at the depth of ourselves needs to be at the forefront of our life.  This completes the 'puzzle' of living.  This completes each one of us in this world now at this time together.  It is, perhaps, what we are here to learn.  Woo Hoo --   we are learning just this!

JUST BE U - YOU    Y O U.  Do it today, this minute, this second.   Always.

Breathe you up and out of yourself and into our world.   We are ready and I believe more and more of us have nowhere left to hide...  We have to breathe ourselves up and out into the world. 

It is so unknown and so exciting.  huge Yikes. 

May you open up to allow all of yourself to live any and/or all of the 'unlived life' you still have inside of you.

                                       Office building in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, USA


No comments:

Post a Comment