Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, October 4, 2013

Ch Ch Ch Changes

My head spins with letting go, giving up, passing on, creating anew and building up.  I heard myself say yesterday that "I am getting used to living with my head spinning."  Yikes

I don't want to get used to this and, in truth, I would never want to accept this as my 'normal'. 

I am processing everything that was as I am in between 'that' and what is going to be.

I let go of my love and heart where my 'Shambala' was in my life and I am open to creating my world as I want/would like/need it to be going forward into another chapter of my life.

Selling, buying and moving one's 'home' can be quite the challenge.  And, while the limited doors of what was are closing, many new and wonderful doors are opening.   What an adventure!

My head spins with so much adventure.  And, I Adventure on.

May you know the adventure of your own life and let it live and pass through you as you stay open to all possibilities.  Choose the adventure you want to participate in through love.  Your love of self and your love of what is and your love of others.  Your love is what matters most and can direct you and keep you on the path to You and Your Life.  Adventure On.

No comments:

Post a Comment