Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, October 26, 2013

Moving On/Staying Present

I awake to let the dogs out in the wee hours of the morning.  The truth is the dogs wake me to take them out in the wee hours of the morning! 

I begin to ponder if I'm always moving on can I really be present to each moment.  I have no certainty about this.  I do not know.

I am present to what is as I'm open to moving on with ease, love, truth and acceptance.

When I fight what is, when I want 'things' to be different than what they are; what my truth is... this is when I feel the most out of sync, frustrated, unhappy and, perhaps, even stuck.  Fear stands before me and moving through isn't the most welcoming thing on my mind.

When I accept what is, even though I have much (or even little) emotion around it, I feel different.  I am not battling out on a limb of my truth.  I am with acceptance and my mind is clearer to elicit change and a peace can consume me/enter me and I stand stronger in my truth to create anew from this place of truth.

Is this the peace in the chaos that I have searched for and has often eluded me...   Is this the 'simple' way of creating peace in any chaos...  Acceptance of the chaos; trust of the situation; and allow whatever emotions arise to play out and stand strong in myself, while knowing love, may just equal peace in the chaos.

It just may...

May you be open to 'playing' your situations out with as much acceptance as you can muster knowing that life changes all the time and you are loved; you matter; you are enough. 

Walk through each moment with awareness, acceptance and trust yourself to be okay through the valleys of your human experience.  Share your truth, live your truth, 'Be' your truth  (because you already are whether you participate/accept it or not)..........It just may be easier when you participate through peace of same. 

My wish for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment