Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, October 9, 2013

unHappy

There is so much emotion around breaking down our home and knowing what to do with the 'stuff'.  It is not a happy time.  It feels downright unhappy as much as I don't want it to feel this way.  (Accept what is, right...)

With each piece of furniture, each decoration, each plant, each different type of plate.... comes a memory; a human connection. 

While my brain knows that I am not letting go or changing the memory, my body feels different, my mind feels different, my thoughts tell me differently.  I feel the memory and it wants me to hold on...  Some would say ego.  Some may be right. 

I am learning to embrace the memory, keep it in my being under the 'happy file' and breathe through it as I let go of the material component of same.

It is a Process.  When I was creating, building, joyfully contemplating and envisioning what was going to be -  my mind did not go to the breakdown of it, the loss of it, the heartache of it.   I suppose this is a great thing.  I knew nothing but joy and love of hard work; great hope and gratitude.

I know different today.  I know pain and sorry, hardship and loss.  The gratitude is still alive.  The joy of it is still with me.  It is met with opposition as well now.  This is the human dynamic I suppose.

So, I walk through, destroying lovingly and not so lovingly and breakdown what was.

Just because something works so well for us in the past, does not mean it will always continue to be so.

Breathe in the now and see, feel and be what is working for me in the present and, perhaps, going forward.  I will not get stuck (I hope) in 'it always worked for me before' mode.  I am grateful how well 'it' worked for me.  I am open to whatever works as well for me now.

May you notice what 'mode' you are working from and allow yourself to be in the what works best for me today and going forward mode.  Perhaps, we win if we rock our world today.  This moment is truly the only one we are certain that we have made it to.... 

May you feel and love yourself as you let you be you in this moment right now.  May you experience it as you best like. 

Unknown/Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment