Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, October 21, 2013

Fact...

"I realized that sometimes the things you held as absolute fact weren't fact at all, and sometimes that was all right."

"Maybe today would be the day I stopped obsessing over what might have been and started focusing on what was right in front of me."

"Life moments, Nan.  Snapshots of the things and emotions that matter.  The now.  Not what was.  Not what's supposed to be.  Just what is."

"Life was a journey of letting go.  Life was about learning to adjust, learning to accept the disappointments, the unexpected developments, and the out-of-this-world-wonderful surprises.  Life was about appreciating life--with all its flaws and quirks and challenges.  Life was about embracing the everyday moments and owning whatever happened next."

From the book "Changing Lanes" by Kathleen Long

May you challenge yourself to know what is fact and what may only feel/look like fact; especially if this 'fact' is hurting you.

No comments:

Post a Comment