Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Heavy

I'm feeling a heaviness today.  I surely don't want it and it is here.  I'm pushing forward while asking this heaviness to teach me what it is here to teach me.  Do I dare thank it for presenting itself to me because I believe it is here to help me change something that does not bring me joy...

I want ease.  I want to wake up and just feel like breathing in the light air, open to the world and all the people I meet; if only just a nod or a hello. 

One beautiful lady I met this morning was bright eyed and bushy tailed with her 'good morning' and I told her I wasn't that awake yet.  I haven't been this 'awake' in a long time.   There is something heavy that still weighs me down.

I'm sure it is my belief.  I'm thinking it's responsibility.  Perhaps, most, in truth, it is how I look at responsibility of my dogs.  (Here comes the 'dog' thing again.)  What is it that I tie myself down to these dogs about.  Could it be as simple as I never thought a small dog was really a 'dog'...  I think they need to be coddled more; treated differently than German Shepherds or Australian Shepherds.  It also feels like the abandonment issue hasn't been completely dissolved from my being in this situation as well.  *THOUGHTS ARE WHAT MAKE US WHO WE ARE.*

I brought the small dogs home.  I've only known to be with bigger dogs until these guys.   I love my small dogs.  Hey, I can love a bird greatly.  And, I have to release them some so I can feel more free than I'm allowing myself to feel.  I am the only one stopping myself from going to lay in the sun.  I am the only one that is stopping myself from going out for a drive. In creating a profession, I am the only one that stops myself and the only one that can make it happen.   I am the only one that can allow or disallow myself to be.  This is good news/bad news.

No one is going to come and take my hand and show me the exact way.  Sure, there are people out there that will help me, have wonderful (and maybe not so helpful) opinions, and even guide me --  and, I'm the only one that can create and live the life that I want to create and live.  And, in truth, I wouldn't want it any other way.

I am thinking this way, I must be ready to do something different.  Hip Hip Hooray and Yikes. 

I create today to be the kind of day that I want it to be.  I am open to lighter, brighter feelings and moods.  I release the heaviness as I feel it, process it and let it go.

I'll see if this does 'anything' for me!

May you choose to create the kind of day you want to live in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment