Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, October 13, 2013

???

I do not have constant words wanting to fly out through my fingers here on the keyboard.  I pretty much have no words at the forefront of my mind that are anxious to come 'through'. 

I sit in a relaxed state and I sit with my truth and I sit with a great hope that what I feel inside will be used to create and exhibit itself in the world outside of myself.

I see myself in a beautiful new home feeling safe and content.  I see myself out in the world grabbing onto the lifeline that will be my connection to supporting others to live their truest essence that they are able to share by just digging deep, finding passion and truth and releasing it through their life as themselves. 

As I type this, I get excited; energized.  I know it is coming for me.

I feel and am reminded that when I started my fitness business, I started exercising with friends at my home.  It turned into a business out in the world where I did videos for clients, advertised on the radio and went to high rises along the beach to roof tops overlooking the ocean and to schools and homes and had great fun supporting people in losing weight, firming up, feeling happier and healthier and finding their true sense of self through the gift of fitness and awareness of how they treated their bodies. 

I feel this same way of the Be U business.  I talk with friends, family, whoever will talk with me in creating or sharing a better, more fulfilled/more truer life from within connected to their inner knowing of themselves.  The miraculous change and growth I have seen is magical and makes me so happy. 

I walk on as me open to what God has planned for me.   I plan from deep within trusting the process and allowing myself to speak, live and be my truth. 

Again, I'm not sure exactly where I am going... And, oh, I am going.

As I feel my way, I hit walls and lose hope.   I question if I'm good enough or healthy enough.  I have falseness and uninvited noises threatening to not allow my insight to become reality.  And, even through all of this, I know nothing will stop me.  I feel it in every cell in my body that this is the direction I am destined to go.

I am open to live anew; evolve through and live on.  As long as I go as ME, I have it going on!  lol

May you take YOU wherever you go and let what you feel, what you think, what you know, what you dream to guide you to the destiny that is yours!  Yes, I wish for you to know and breathe excitement in doing just this.  One step at a time or whatever it takes!  You have it in You to be the YOU, completely, that you were born to be! 

The time is now to grab hold and fly with it.  My wish for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment