Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, October 25, 2013

Knight

I just sent off my answers to the questions for the IDEA Journal with a short paragraph letting them know that I am uncertain if this is what they are looking for from their members.  When asked what makes me different from all the other fitness professionals, my answer has to be that I haven't worked professionally for 19 years.  This is a big 'yikes' to me!  lol, yikes, more truth

I will see where it goes from here.  And, I stepped out again.  I jumped off the cliff again.  It's a big deal for me to share my truth of dis-ease and, perhaps, a different kind of strength.  I do know that many people know this kind of strength, yet, in the fitness world - it is, perhaps, a very different kind of strength that most consider.

So, I go to my trusty book "The Alchemical Tarot" by Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Robert M. Place and I pick two cards.  These are the two that 'want' my attention.

Knight of Staffs
"Tarot Wisdom:  You enjoy health and vitality.  You are ready to create something new, or take on challenges in a new area.  Your stamina is an inspiration to others."

Ace of Coins
"You are at the beginning of wellbeing, which could pertain to physical health, material comfort, or receiving or giving nurturing.  You are on the right path to acquisitions, wealth, and success in the material world.  Do not forget, however, that every manifestation in the material world emanates from the spirit.

So, yes, I like these cards.  My head spins with fear.  I know I have to take the chance.  I know it is here for a reason.  It is extremely exciting.  I want to hide under the bed.... 

I walk on.

May you allow your truth; perhaps, even your scariest truth, to come forward and be shared.  Stand strong in who you are and know that our Creator does not make mistakes.

                                                                    Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment