Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Unknown

I am living in the 'unknown' world just now.  I see pain, agony, hardship, struggles.  I see love, deeper connections, support, ease.  I hear conversations on truth as it is today.

What is really the truth...

Do any one of us know for sure...

I don't know.

I'm in a strange 'land' feeling strange.  I have low back discomfort on my left side.  I think it is most likely from overdoing it at the gym yesterday.  It is a ball of tightness or tension or both.

I have been awake since 4 a.m.  I'm relaxed and comfortable in my body and breath except for the awareness of my core.   This is quite a change for me.  I've always been strong and connected to my body except my core.   My stomach always eluded me.  It wouldn't 'participate' like the rest of my body.  Now I am feeling like my stomach is what I can work with the most and the rest of my body is just being.  Yes, this is strange.  Yes, I am strange.  I'm going with it because I am learning of nothing else just now as prevalent as speaking my truth.  I can't help myself any more.  It is what I have.  It is what I have worked hard to have.  Now that I have it - I know 'strangeness'.  I am uncertain what to do with it.  I am afraid of where it will take me.  And, I am so exhilarated that I stand stronger in who I am as I create anew, evolve, transform, and remain ME.

So, as it was a dark, sun coming up, quiet except for the birds singing walk this morning.. it all feels strange.

Strange - "unusual, extraordinary, or curious; odd; queer"  (dictionary.com)

May you trust that what you feel is exactly what experience is best for you in each moment.  LIVE.  Live the real you in love, trust, truth, and from your soul's vast 'knowing'.  Live on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment