Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Noise

There is much 'noise' in my head today.  I do not seem to let it settle on/in any one place.  I visit what is going on in Pennsylvania.  I think about my Uncle; it goes to planning what I want to do next now that my daughter is an adult and does not need me in the same way.  Last night, the 'noise' happily took me to Hawaii and hiking the NaPali Coast, taking a helicopter ride, sightseeing for whales and snorkeling!  Amazing how our minds can take us to any where at all...

I do think it can be a choice.  We are the observer of our thoughts.  I can pay attention to them and nay the ones that are not supportive and keep the ones that support and even feel good/fun.

We all have the gamut of thoughts.  Some settle on certain ones; some of us continuously move around.  Most of us have probably experienced both and much throughout the spectrum. 

May you notice your thoughts and make it a good day for yourself; as very best you can.  You are worth it and you are powerful.  You were made this way.  Perhaps, just one change in an everyday occurring thought will change your world and ours.  I feel like I want to call it responsible thinking...

May you think responsibly today!  (egad)

No comments:

Post a Comment