Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, October 17, 2013

Today

Today, I am feeling an unsettled feeling pretty strongly.  My daughter's horse is coming; which is great news and it will be a new adjustment for her as well as I. 

I know we will be good.  And, the feeling it brings up seems to highlight the many changes that I am living through just now.

I do feel the excitement of it.  I do feel the fear of it.  I do feel the unknown of it.  I do feel the open possibilities. 

I am in a 'storm' and there is no other shelter than to ride it out.  The best way through is living it.  I am living it as best I can.

I push and pull myself in many different directions.   I love looking at homes.  I do not love being in limbo waiting for the transition to take place.  The transition of letting go of the past home and moving into the future home.  I love the many possibilities.  I do not love the uncertainty of them. 

Life is a ride.  Today I am not laughing.  Today I am not screaming.  Today I am not just being.

Today I am struggling some.  I do not know where to lay my thoughts, my head.   I do not know where to place my energy for I am not aware of the best road to take.  I am at a detour and there are no directional signs that lead me through it. 

I have to trust myself that I can and will lead myself, along with my family, through it. 

We humans meet many detours throughout our lives.  We, thus far, have always found our way.

May you continue to find your way and, as best you can, relax (and enjoy the journey) onto the road that feels and is best for you now today.  "Follow your heart."  This was the best advice my mom always repeated to me.  "Follow your heart." 

Our hearts will lead us forward.  We cannot take a wrong path.  We win or we learn.  There is no reason, perhaps, to label it as losing ever again.  When we learn, there is always a better way going forward that will show itself to us.  Perhaps, 'losing' is staying stuck in a situation that no longer feeds our soul. 

May you be open to moving on if your soul is not being fed.  Please make sure you have your 'inner knowing' with you on these detours that all of us sometimes stumble upon.  Listen to your heart; your inner knowing; your inner truth. 

                                                             Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment