Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, October 19, 2013

Much

I just came in from a walk under the full moon.  It really is brilliant, bright and beautiful.  I am so grateful I am in the warm weather and my body is very happy with this.

As I walk around the apartment complex, I feel much.  The dog home alone in the dark; the woman who cannot get service on her phone; the mom and child riding bikes; other dogs taking their night time walks. 

I am noticing how extremely sensitive I am just now.  I feel so much 'energy' and it doesn't sit too well with me.  I feel sadness, sorrow, frustration, instability, strife, and what feels like 'dislocation' and uncertainty among many people including myself. 

It is not easy being this 'nutty'. (yikes)  It is not easy feeling so much.  It is not easy thinking like I think and I know that it is a choice that I am choosing; at least allowing myself to go this path.  (I think...)  Is it the full moon - maybe.  Is it the unsettled world in which we live - possibly.  Is it my own unsettled world - definitely. 

I feel many are open to doing their own lives differently going forward.  Many are feeling the connection to 'life' differently than they have in the past.  I am just not sure what this 'difference' looks like or even feels like other than just now in each moment. 

Wonderful things are happening to all of us whether we are aware of them or not.  I believe this.  This awareness, questioning and openness that many are feeling; whether forced or invited, is a truly great thing.  It is far from an easy thing a lot of the time. 

To look at myself and see myself and be open to examining and changing life style, life thoughts and life actions...  it is huge and it takes much courage and energy for me.

May you allow your love to grow and create; forgive and learn; live and strive for the life that is inside of you to be. 

I believe this may be what is happening to some; it certainly is to me...  Wherever you are; whatever you do - may you always let love and 'knowing' lead the way. 

As I am so uncertain and confused and not liking how I feel for a big part of the day, I am also me.   I know that I am creating anew and open to live the life that is for me to live...  all the greatness, all the feelings, all the challenges and all the ease.  I skip on.

                                                          Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment