Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, October 18, 2013

Sad

Sometimes, there are things in life that are just sad.  This is okay.  Even if it doesn't feel okay, it is. 

My uncle has fallen.  This is the last man left of my mother's four siblings.  It is sad, he is alone; he wants to be at his home alone. 

Sometimes, many times, life does not go as planned.  Life goes as life will.  It is up to us to stay strong, happy, comforted and as whole as possible.

Sometimes, we win; sometimes, we learn.  It is okay.  It is life for us all. 

It does not feel like it is okay that my uncle has fallen and he wants to be alone.  Who am I to give him something that he does not want even if it is I who thinks it is better for him.  I will support him as best I can in making his wishes come true.  If it is not up to me; do I fight it...   If it is not up to him; does he...

Does fighting it make it better...  Does fighting it put energy where it is unhelpful and maybe even hurtful...  What if fighting it creates the best outcome...  What if the outcome makes my uncle most unhappy....

Life.  It is a ride.   Life.  It is real.   Life.   It is ours to decide how to feel, be, do and take in and allow flow of same.

Sometimes, life is just sad.  It is okay to be sad.

May you know as much ease, love and trust as possible when you know sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment