Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Early Morning Post

I just had the dogs out in the quiet of the morning before sunrise.  Oh, how I love going outside and not feeling a chill or a discomfort because of the temperature.  It is quite relaxing and easy for me.  I am grateful.

I'm going to read and go back to sleep yet.  Going back to sleep is always the deepest sleep I have.  It is a wondrous sleep; a healing sleep; a no worries, easy sleep.  I am grateful.

I, again today, am going house hunting.  This gives me great happiness and hope.  I feel an unexpected hesitancy and I walk through it.  It's all I can do.  

Feel, process and let it go.  To ignore it or want it to change gives me a 'not being heard' feeling and/or anxiety.  If I trust that I feel this way for a real reason, I can be aware and still use my 'thinking brain' to walk on through.

I told a friend today that if I feel confused and/or have scattered thinking, I ask myself what my goal is (as told to me by a brilliant therapist) in the moment.  In the next moment, I may have a new goal and that's okay too.  However, when I set my mind on a goal, I have more clarity and peace.

May I offer you to know your goal in each moment, especially if you are feeling confusion or discord.  May you have clarity and peace within.

                A Friend's Facebook page post   WOW  How lucky they are to wake up to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment