Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Countries United

I so enjoy seeing all the different countries 'visiting' this blog.  I truly hope that we, united, from the depth of our love and understanding can create a more beautiful world.

My wish is that there be no one left out in believing this to be possible.

My wish is that togetherness of our strength in compassion, support, understanding, and even lack of understanding (with acceptance and love) can win to engage the beautiful spirit that is within all of us.

Our breath and living now at this time - on this planet together, perhaps, with the same yearning of 'knowing' and 'living' one's truth tells me that this divine force is within us all.

It tells me that we all feel; we all love, we all hurt, we all know pain, we all know wonder, we all know breath.

Our hearts beat, our muscles flex, our spirit reigns, our love boils and our fear provokes.

May you accept your heart, your muscles, your spirit, your love and your fear to guide you to the truth that is within and let this beautiful, and not always easy, truth prevail and emulate the human that you are here to be.  Woo Hoo   Egad

                                                            Unknown

Thank you to United States, Russia, Germany, China, Costa Rica, United Kingdom, South Korea, Poland, Philippines, Serbia, Ukraine, and Turkey for visiting my heartfelt, truthful, and often 'unique' words.  May you live the 'beautifulness' of YOU.  I support you in doing so.  You have this.  You have you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment