Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Today

My husband is coming in today from Canada.  My daughter is going north for the weekend.  Oh, the many possibilities!

I prepare for his arrival.  I prepare for her departure.  I don't know where I'm going with this information.   Apparently, nowhere!  lol

I'm often in a state of flux, physically and mentally and emotionally.  We have an Open House scheduled for our house in Pennsylvania on Sunday.  We are breaking much of what was once "Shambala" down.  Going through Christmas decorations via phone between myself and my great help which is my sister.  I 'walk' through the whole house with her figuring what we are keeping, what we want to sell and what we will give to, hopefully, parties that need it the most. 

Almost every 'piece' we discuss has sentimental value for me; what it represented, where I got it from and the wonderful memories that I have attached to much of the material things.  I take these memories and place them gently in my heart and fill it up so I can take all the beauty of Shambala with me. 

I'm realizing it was like a 'fortress' to me.  A beautiful safe haven where every where I looked and stood, I was surrounded by things that made me feel comfortable, joyful and connected me to the beauty of it all and to the love of many living creatures.  There is a memory with every single knob, handle, floor and ceiling beam for me. 

My humanness surely finds comfort in color, flow of water, fish, animals, plants, green grass and beautiful big trees.  My body sure enjoys sitting in comfortable chairs and being surrounded by things that just make life easier such as the recyclable bin that went from the house to the garage so I did not have to put my 'nose' out into the cold winter to recycle.   I feel very blessed and am proud of my creativity and my ability to make this happen; along with my husband's huge help and hard work. 

I am finding myself bending to use the washer/dryer/refrigerator and stove here in the apartment.  While they all work fine, there is something comfortable in having high, strong, quiet appliances that do make the human life easier. 

I wish ease for every human in the way that ease matters to them most.  For me it was being warm and cozy and having much comfort in the style and the use of everything I was able to think of.  Sharing what I had with my loved ones brought me extreme joy and fulfillment.

So, as I learn that my 'home' is inside of me and my peace and contentment come from within as well, I cannot discount that 'things' do make life less of a struggle.  Even the carpeting in this current apartment, while new and just fine; I have learned that extra padding under the carpet makes it last longer in looking good and being comfortable.  I have learned having a hot water line and not having to wait for hot water in any place of the house is quite comforting and creates much ease and saves water.  Of course, to heat the water does not save energy.  There is a constant payoff with everything. 

Yin/Yang.  Good/Evil.  Happy/Sad   Up/Down    Comfort/Discomfort    I'm sure you understand and can come up with many opposites of your own that you have lived through, happily experienced and just barely survived! 

With each of these experiences, we grow.  Happy continued growing!

May you know that you deserve ease and may you open your heart to living in comfort; whatever this means to you.

I still totally believe, that when we share our truest of truths about ourselves with each other and support each other in doing so....  a nice, beautiful and loving balance can take place throughout all of our lives. 

We have nothing to lose.   It is worth a try.  Just Be U, lovingly, openly, truthfully and put out into the Universe what is deep within yourself and I believe the Universe/God/Creator will respond in your best light for your best life.

You deserve it.  You are worthy.  You matter.  IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU AND HOW YOU PERCEIVE YOUR WORLD.   My wish for you is to perceive it in the best light you are able to today.

I need to recreate my perception almost by starting over.  Oh, not easy.  Oh, the possibilities.

May you allow the most bizarre, can't imagine it happening, and the happiest possibilities come your way and grab on and follow your passion in every step you take. 

Go the road that makes you happiest through constant flow, trust and deepest inner knowing communication/connection with your heart, soul, mind and body all growing and creating together. 

                                                                 Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment