Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, May 1, 2013

In sight

Being out and about a lot this weekend, our world (as I see it - yikes) surely looked different in some ways and the same in others.   There is nothing better than being with people who deeply care for each other having fun.

I truly do not know what to say.  Being out in a dance club, I was overwhelmed with the amount of things I saw.  I was pleased with the beauty of people and places; and I was uncomfortable and saddened by what felt like 'disconnect' to me.   Yet, what do I know....and I'm going 'here'.

I saw much more freedom to be who one truly is.  We are a human race and we come from multi-faceted backgrounds, thoughts, feelings and beliefs.  Our world is one big melting pot.  We are doing our best to accept, build and strengthen our world as one.  The internet and technology is creating this oneness of togetherness and it also makes it possible for individuals to be individuals.

Am I saying that I am seeing our individual selves meld into one great big connection?  I think I am.   Mmmmm

While I saw some out and about enjoying, laughing, dancing and 'being'; included in this, I also saw a girl kissing multiple partners, a man 'feeding' a woman a drink even though her ability to drink had long ago waned.  I saw older men hitting on uncomfortable younger women and I saw people stumbling, fighting and (what felt to me) trying to find their way.  Again, what do I know and I only know what I think.   I cannot say for certain that this is what was happening.  I do wonder if our 'new normal' is quite possibly, the new abnormal....and what we are going to do with it...

What are we doing to ourselves as individuals and collective personalities?  Are we running and hiding from our truth?  Are we afraid to feel what is inside of us?  Are we afraid to share who we truly are at times?  Are these traits belonging to us because we are humans lost and not claiming our power?   Or is this just being human?

LOL, I'm thinking I'm not ready for our world and I'm surely scared that the world is not ready for me.  YIKES

I just want everyone to be happy and try to allow; be open; and know what it feels like to respect and be respected.

I feel like a loser as I say these things.   I feel that I 'should' (did I really just use this word?) just live and not be so open to all that I see.  I think that life would be easier if I just stayed in my own tunnel of what is.  I am confused at the enormity of the challenge that just may be upon us all if we choose to take it; the challenge to  drop any charade and be the strongest that we can be by showing our weakness.   Even as I say this; it scares the bejesus out of me. 

Yet, I know many are in a state of flux.   I believe this change is going to be one of the biggest of all time to following our heart/soul/inner knowing instead of just our minds/brains.  What a hoot-ful this just may be.

May you follow your heart as you open your mind to what is best and work towards the truest of YOUrself that you can accomplish today.

                                      Picture of the sky as I was sitting in the night club. 

No comments:

Post a Comment