Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Material Things

I love beautiful things.  I love living things.  I enjoy surrounding myself by things that make me happy.

With the closeness of heading back north for the summer months, I am learning more and more about the reality of my house in Pennsylvania. 

I just found out this morning that my plants that were throughout my home were trashed.  When I think of my plants, that I've had some for 20 plus years; I think of life, healing, oxygen and carbon exchange between plant and human.  I think of green and flower; I think of abundance for some reason. 

I have to let them go.  I have nurtured them for long; feeding them/watering them.  They have given me much joy. 

I also understand that my three car garage is more like a one car garage because much of my 'stuff' has been put out into the garage because the realtors didn't like it in my home.  Yes, permission was granted for them to do this; and I believe it's out of fear and no care of the affect it has on the homeowner.  Yes, the realtors' job is to sell the home, but, do they have to take it away from me before it's gone.  OUCH.  A TRUE REALLY BIG FAT OUCH.

There are couches, chairs, mirrors, lamps haphazardly placed in two garage stalls.  This is what I will be going home to.   I know it is just material things.  I know when I die I can't take them with me.  I also know that this feels like a violation of my 'things' and myself on deep human levels. 

I have always said what makes me most happy is my connection to people.   I can be happy in a hut on the beach if I have my loved ones near and joy in my heart. 

God is surely testing this stated truth with me now.  AND, I'm not ON the beach.  However, I am not in a hut either.   Ha.

So, as I process this CHANGE that is mine to process....  I know this will be some 'ride'.  I hope I'm ready for it.

May you 'ride' with your truth as you integrate it into your future. Be kind to yourself and allow as much ease as possible into your life.



No comments:

Post a Comment