Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, May 10, 2013

How to Say

Mmmmm  Look out when I start with Mmmmm.

I am realizing more fully that I'm not where I want to be going forward.  I know I've said this before and my experience today was very much enlightening.

I woke up kind of cranky and flat out miserable/irritable.  I had a hair appointment at the place I used to live down here and I feel good every time I visit.  I wasn't sure I wanted to go.  Didn't really have the umph.

I pushed through this feeling and as soon as I arrived at the gate, I cried.  It's where I want to be.   I feel safe, I feel 'home', I feel me there.  The beauty everywhere I look is prevalent.  The flowers are abundant, the landscaping is lush and manicured.  My hair came out good and the hairdresser was very easy and warm to speak with.  We, mostly, spoke the same language.

I thought, perhaps, I would go to the mall or the pet store after.  I realized I just wanted to go home, change into comfortable sweat shorts and be with my dogs. 

I did put us (my dogs and I)  in the car, went to the pet store and went back to this beautiful home community and took the dogs to the dog park.  I swear they ran and jumped and hopped and 'laughed'.  I swear they like it there as much as I do.  (is this called inference?) 

Anyway, I realized with words in my head and clarity that I'm not where I want to be.  I have no strong base that I call home just now.  I'm happy I have a place to live and I have no strong foundation balancing me.  I realize that if I am strong within, I can be my foundation.  (Wherever I go; there I am.)  If I feel strong, safe, clear and abundant within, no matter where I am - I am this. 

A home, a building, a connection isn't as strong and freeing as me sitting in my own power.  So, I have to get right with myself as completely as possible and wherever I move on to - I will be 'right' because I have my whole self, my brilliant self, my powerful self here.  And, wherever I go, because I am connected to my strength and connection to all that is; I am home.

Now, this is how I feel in this minuteIf I wait a minute -  I know anything can change these feelings if I let it change me. 

I believe this is what I'm talking about in my introduction to myself and this blog -  That I've had glimpses of peace in chaos; strength in destruction and my ability to know that I am okay no matter what surrounds me.  This is what I want to resonate within as much as possible.   Having this glimpse... makes me want it all the time.   I believe it's possible.  It's how I choose to resonate.

May you resonate on your highest frequency and know that you are worth your highest self here on earth.  We honor everyone and everything when we resonate on the highest, most fulfilled level we are capable of in the now.

Happy resonating!

No comments:

Post a Comment