Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, May 6, 2013

"Facebook"

I'm venturing out to "Facebook".  I'm not sure what I am doing, but I'm going there as "9Be U". 

I'm feeling the itch to do more and reach out more.   I'm walking through what was once my great fear (and still remains some fear) and presenting myself through a different, broader format.

This blog is where I find my truth.  "Facebook" is where I hope to connect to your's and other's truth deep within oneself.  My desire is to create a space that is safe, fun and supportive in speaking one's truth through words. 

I thank all of you for supporting me and I certainly hope that you do find something here about yourself from time to time that gets you closer or keeps you close to the true YOU.

YOU are a beautiful human being and we all have our deepest essence of self to tap into.   When we all connect to our deepest essence, we all connect to each other.  I believe.

Thank you to the United States; Russia, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Poland, Turkey, Ukraine and Finland PEOPLE.  Thank you for the connection to YOU.

Namaste'.   

"The gesture Namaste represents the belief that there is a Divine spark within each of us that is located in the heart chakra. The gesture is an acknowledgment of the soul in one by the soul in another. Nama means bow, as means I, and te means you. Therefore, namaste literally means "bow me you" or "I bow to you."
  Aadil Palkhivala 

May you share your divine spark with others. 

                                     Emmanuel Dagher on Facebook  (Holy Amazing Pic.jpeg)
                                                    Seems like a brilliant (hanging right with his truth)  young man.

No comments:

Post a Comment