Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, May 6, 2013

3 Weeks

Starting tomorrow morning at 4:45 a.m., I will have 3 weeks to be alone, do as I wish, get my act together, find myself more, play some, and get ready to head north.

I drop my husband at the airport tomorrow at 4:45 a.m. and from there "I" begin.  I will not have guests, husband, daughter, anyone staying here at the apartment with me.

I feel lonely already and I feel excited because I hope to use this time to really dig deep and bring myself, in all my glory, with as much energy as I can muster to the forefront of my life.

I have thoughts to go get some new exercise wear, get my hair done, visit with friends and at 11 a.m. tomorrow morning, I have an 11 am cranial sacral appointment at the famous Upledger Institute here in Florida.  I have had many sessions of cranial sacral and have found myself in strange and wonderful 'places' during and after these sessions.   I have taken two sessions, Cranial Sacral I and Cranial Sacral II classes to better understand from the technical side of these 'massages'.   I hope to go as deep as possible into the depth of myself and end up 100% ME WITH ENERGY. 

NO FEAR is my new motto.  Barrel through and bring myself 'to the table' every time.  This scares me greatly that I will be unable to.  This excites me tremendously that I have this. 

So, tomorrow, starts another chapter and with all my uprooting, unknown future and strength that I can muster.... I WALK FORWARD.

May you walk forward with your whole self as very best you can. 



No comments:

Post a Comment