Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, May 1, 2013

All Alone

I'm alone today.  My sister and niece left.   My husband hasn't arrived yet.  I got used to having company and now it's me again.  My daughter is up north doing her thing (brilliantly, may I add) and I'm here with the dogs.  It's a rainy day.  So no long walks.  This makes a difference to me.  I like being out in the sunshine walking them around the small complex meeting with some new friends for both myself and my dogs. 

Had so much fun over the weekend, a bit of me feels empty inside.  I really have to get a job.  (Yikes, did I just say that now too).  LOL   And, I really need to do something.   Volunteer... something.    And, in three weeks, I'll be heading north to somewhere.

The house up north has not been sold yet and ....   Well, I truly just need to see what happens in the next three weeks.  Even if we find a buyer, I suppose it takes longer than three weeks to settle - so.....    It's hard for me to think about seeing, what once was, my beautiful home in person.  And, there is work to be done.  Lots of it, too.

So, as I sit and walk forward in this unsettled state, I try to embrace what is as I journey into the unknown and will look at the best side of things as often as I can.

For now, with my aloneness, I find myself not wanting to straighten up or change anything here and, in truth, I'm not sure where I am today. 

I know I'm not having a blast.  I know I'm struggling with where to go; what to do.  I look forward to tomorrow knowing that I will figure it out and I will once again feel and be settled.  I will know great comfort once again.... cause that's how I roll!   lol

Sometimes, sitting in silence is much harder than sitting in chaos.

May you try sitting in silence and allow this silence to speak loudly to you, perhaps.

                                                  Picture from an e-mail.  Artist Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment