Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, May 20, 2013

Change in Plans

I was going to another session at Upledger today to received cranial sacral work.  I was looking very forward to it.  I so wanted to learn more about what I'm feeling.  However, they called this morning to cancel.  Isn't that a 'hoot'.  God is not messing around.  I feel that He is telling me to do it on my own.  I have all the tools that I need and I can figure this (what I'm feeling) out myself and let it go.  Some say Let Go, Let God. 

The interesting thing is that I received the call as soon as I was heading in the apartment after walking the dogs.  If it would have been just a bit earlier; I would never have checked messages on my house phone before I left.  So, at least, I don't show up there and have to be turned away. 

So, out I will go today and take my car and drive.  I'm going for an adventure.  I go with ease and hope.

I did not want to do this on my own.  And, on my own I will.   I have to let this anxiousness, swirling energy within go.  I feel very HEAVY with stuff.  I hope to feel it and let it go.

LOL    Nothing at all may happen and something just may.  I am open to finding out.

Life.  Is.  A.  Ride.

May you choose to ride and be open to detours/roadblocks/weather that you know you can 'weather' through no matter what.

                                                      In my dreams, but it is white!  lol
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment