Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, May 10, 2013

Weather

I just found this post in my 'draft' posts.  I have never 'published' it.   Something is telling me to do so now.   Mmmmm   (apparently I am up north and it is winter)

Weather. 

As I sit down at my computer, it is dark and damp.  I feel the cold coming on.  It looks like snow.  If it was colder, I think it would snow.

I used to say that everything died in the winter.  A friend informed me that it wasn't dead, it was alseep!

Well, I feel myself wanting to sleep also.  My body feels heavy.  My head is heavy and tired of working.  I want to shut down; go to sleep.

If it was up to me (well, if it's not up to me - who is it up to), I would go in and lie down with my dogs, light the fire and rest.  However, someone or something inside of me is telling me that I'm not done yet.  I still have this to do and that to do; then I can rest.  Wish that person would be quiet!  ha.

So, I'll be responsible and get the things done that I think I have to.  My inner knowing doesn't want to; but my 'other' self tells me to not listen to the tired voice and get the job done.  This voice is going to win out, if only for this moment. 

However, whether I choose to listen to the inner knowing - that (I believe) knows my 'truth' or this other voice that knows how to survive in minimal-ism, I am the one making the choice.  It truly is up to me.  bottom line. 

Living and living can be two different things, perhaps.  The 'I know what I want and need' to the 'I know what has to be done' voice.   Perhaps I can pick and choose among these voices.

It can all be complicated like I'm making it in this moment or I can make it easy and just let it all be.

This is where some 'fight' comes in.  What I want and what is right is not always the same thing, maybe.  Learning how to differentiate and chose correctly; is this the the choosing of whether we will be happy or we will we be right.  Maybe we can't always be happy; and maybe we can't always be right.

If anyone out there can understand any of this. - WOW.   I have no idea what I'm talking about! HA.

This is definitely a post that would be better off NOT being published.

May you know that if you find yourself in a battle with yourself, perhaps, wait a moment or two..... you do know what is best for YOU.  BELIEVE + TRUST = FAITH ....? 

No comments:

Post a Comment