Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, May 9, 2013

Solar Eclipse '13

While the solar eclipse can be watched live on Space.com, I am reminded what possibly can be correlated and/or connected to same.

"Until Thursday May 9 this week , when the New Moon Solar Eclipse gets the ball rolling forward, we are moving down through a darkening moon time period.
 Let your self come down into your body and soul now, nothing too elevated is recommended.
As you come down and have been coming down into your body and soul, you may experience discomfort, anxiety, difficult feelings.  The eclipses and other strong planetary aspects are shaking things up, urging us to transform and heal.   The discomfort is an urging to get out of comfort zones, as the old plateau you have been living your life on may not be quite right anymore.
Your body and soul feelings are wanting to be noticed and nurtured as things are shifting.  The body of your life, the material and physical parts of life are calling for attention."  spiritualtherapy.wordpress.com

If you are anything like me and feel out of sorts, frustration, discomfort, anxiety or things similar; many are blaming it on the universe leading us. 

May you connect to what you are feeling; respect it, embrace it, feel it and let it go through you.  May you breathe deep and send out good energy.   May you believe anything is possible through us all being our truest of selves.

This just may be one of our greatest opportunities to 'get living well' together.   This is my wish and hope for all of us.

My beautiful niece sent me this beautiful picture of NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment