Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, May 24, 2013

Posts

This writing has helped me so greatly.  Sometimes I would write 2, 3 or 4 posts saying the same thing with different words, and even the same words; and not 'hear' (know) them until writing them a couple of times.

It is amazing how my (the) human brain can dislodge, disassociate, ignore much of what is habit and allow me to run on auto-pilot.  I did the same thing over and over and over again wanting to do it different.  (I still do I'm sure.)

When asked, "Are you ready to change, will you do anything at all to do/get better?"  My answer was always "Yes".  And, little did I know my deepest part of my human was so ingrained that it was laughing at me in a loving way.  Basically, it was saying "I have to be taught this."  "I need you to teach me this or I never will learn."  And, my unconscious 'brain' was certainly not always loving to myself over and over and over again.

For me, it really had to be a CONSCIOUS awareness:  thought awareness, emotional awareness, body awareness, language awareness, response awareness; energy awareness and I'm sure even more.

However, through this GREAT awareness of self; change can and does happen if we choose it.  Evolving from what we knew and how we were raised and the beliefs we owned as our own TO being here now and knowing what I know to feeling what I feel, saying what I say, emoting what I emote AND trusting that all of this is 'okay', 'enough', and 'born to be'; speaking and sharing all of this.... is the only way I have found to change the dynamics of what I don't want to want I do want to live my days as.

Now, I'm experiencing this 'settling in' of myself that I chose to create and following my inner knowing (spiritually) to live the greatest of self possible to me at this moment. 

So, settling in I do.  Ha.   This is a very unsettling process for me.  And, I won't back down now. 

My head actually feels waves of energy surfing the inside of my brain and scalp as to relocate, associate, and pay attention to what is now. 

I allow and embrace where I'm at.   I trust where I'm going.   I'm excited to continue on.

Journey on.   We are making this journey, may as well participate!

May you journey on with your whole self AWARE of yourself.  Be you with your 'aware' button turned on high as possible and without pressure or judgment.  Just live and notice how you live if you choose. 

Watch yourself living.

                                  Ha!  This is an active SWAT team I saw on the road. 
                                       Picture was taken in my side rearview mirror yesterday.
                                The picture is perfect for this post.  It feels like a whole SWAT team
                                     is needed to make many self changes!  lol   How apropos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment