Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Packing

I'm packing the tarot cards and I decided to pick one and another fell out of the pile.  So, I went with it.  It's what works best for me....going with it.   Ha.

These are the cards:

The Empress (the one I picked)
"Tarot wisdom:  The Empress signifies the potential to attract great abundance and the bounties of life.  She is grounded in the earth, and guided by her heart, which helps us to keep our correct centre as we probe the spiritual planes.  However, we cannot take this abundance for granted.  The alchemical womb must be watched and tended, lest it abort and we be forced to start anew."

Queen of Coins
"This card is the personification of health, wealth and wellbeing - a very fortunate state.  It can represent our past or present condition, or a goal for the future, depending on its position in the reading."

From the book "The Alchemical Tarot" by Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Robert M. Place

May you attract abundance as you are grounded in the earth and guided by your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment