Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, May 2, 2013

Workstation

Below is a picture of where I sit at my computer and let my fingers do the talking here in sunny Florida, USA.

Although, today, it has been raining continuously for several hours - 8 hours non-stop of rain.   Small floods everywhere.  With the ocean underneath us, I suppose that there is not much dry land for the rain to go.  The man made lake outback is the highest I have seen it. 

I just came back from a walk with my two dogs and we are all wet.  I realized walking in the warm rain is not too bad.  It actually was fun even.  My dogs came inside and ran all around with happiness.  My feet are wet and my clothes are greatly damp.  AND, I didn't melt.  I think this is the first time I had to walk in the somewhat heavy rain.  Usually in South Florida, it rains for a bit and then stops.  Today the rain is non-stop.  It's kind of nice and it's certainly dark.  And, there is nothing I'm going to do about it; so I may as well accept it and enjoy it.  So, ENJOY I will.  Ha.

I see where there was much snow in Colorado, USA.  This, too, is not common for this time of year.  Weather is as crazy and ever-changing as is the rest of our world on many different levels.  Awareness is great just now from what I can see.  Sharing of this awareness is great as well.  Good time to use this awareness to create what works best for as many of us as possible in today's way of living.  Today is different than yesterday.  Tomorrow most likely can be different than today. 

Just because things worked for me yesterday, beautifully, does not mean that these same things work well for me today.  I am open to creating what works best for me today.

May you be open to what works best for you today with a goal that makes your life work best as possible each day going forward. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment