Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to the people/countries celebrating it today; this month, this year. 

A mother is special for so many reasons.  There is NO love like a mother's love.  Until I became I mother, did I fully understand this.  

If you were ever once a practicing or supportive mom (ha), you are still a mom today and will forever be one.  You have been blessed with the greatest lesson of all time.  And, whether your mom is still here on this Earth (May I offer to acknowledge her in your best way.) or not; I believe, she is always with us in our hearts. 

My mom and my mother-in-law are both deceased.  They are very much alive in my heart.  I honor my mother for her strength, her undying love, and for the person that I am because of her.  I honor my mother-in-law for teaching me what unconditional love is and how anything is possible through a light heart and laughter.   I was blessed with two amazing women in my life.  I am grateful for my mother who raised me and my mother-in-law who 'adopted' me.

Now, today, I am a mom.  I have known no other love as demanding, fulfilling, awe-inspiring, all-encompassing and a love that warms me from the top of my head to the tip of my toes.  I am grateful for my beautiful daughter.  

I've been blessed.  I am blessed on this Mother's Day.

I am not with my family and a big part of me is sad and empty.  Yet, I know wherever I am that I am still a mom and I am lucky and thrilled that I have this greatest of honors.

It is not always easy being a mom.  It may not even always be natural where I easily know what to do.  However, the love is as natural and as deep as it comes. 

So, whether you borne a child; adopted a child or love a child and you are a woman, I honor you today.

No matter where you are or who you are with; May you honor yourself and your family as you celebrate one of the greatest of all loves. 

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

                                      "Ode To Mothers!"

                                      Mothers cannot do it all
                                          But surely do they try.
                                      Mothers hear the angel's call,
                                         ...
To comfort all who cry.
                                      Mothers for themselves may fall,
                                        For others they will fly.
                                      Mother's bear the weight of all,
                                        For their children, they would die.
                                      A Mother's gift extends beyond
                                        All bounds of time and space.
                                      Her lovingness and nurturing
                                      Make Earth a peaceful place.

                                                         - Kristin F. McKendall
 
                                             as shared by "The Power of Oneness"
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment