Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, May 16, 2013

Kittens

There are four kittens outside of my apartment.   I did not know until a woman knocked on my door today to tell me she has a humane trap for them right outside my garage door; to just be careful and she will take care of it. 

Yes, when I opened my door just now; sure enough, there was a black kitty with green eyes in the trap.  I do not like seeing them trapped and I believe that these women are going to take them, spay them in hope of finding them a home.  The mom has been here all along just hanging out and she is under a car sitting watching it all.  I was very happy that, pretty much, as soon as I saw the kitten, another woman showed up to take it.  Two of the handy men that work here also showed up with concern. 

It stresses me to see and know this.  I have chosen to feel fear, or maybe just apprehension, (which doesn't feel good either) that I may run over them with my car as I back out of my garage.  Yet, I am very happy that the woman was kind enough to let me know.  I will surely keep my dogs away from that area because I am sure that a kitty would look like a real fun 'game' to them.  They would not hurt it and they would definitely chase it if it ran.  It's like I can feel the stress that these cats are under and I do believe it's better than just letting them be and multiply.  Ugh

This is another feeling/'statement' that makes me believe, again, to 'stay put; stay still; be quiet; contemplate and heal'.   This is a small, inner knowing, yet loud part of me.   There is another small part of me saying 'loser, get a life, going to go stir crazy'.  Yesterday, I was dancing in the apartment because I just had to!

What a battle I find myself in when I don't let myself accept my truth.  My truth is that I am healing.  It's the best chance I have at healing anyway.  I'm grateful I have the opportunity to just be.  I'm thinking not many people are this 'lucky'.  And, 'luck' is in the eye of the beholder.  Yikes.

May you hear your inner voice, respond, and lovingly accept what your truth is for today.  May you know the 'luck' that is in your life.

                                                             wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment