Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, May 22, 2013

With Enlightenment

With enlightenment, comes change; growth; some completely new thoughts and, really, a new way of doing some things.

My goal was to find myself; find peace in the chaos and calm in the storm.   I believe I have done this to the point where I sit strong in who I am.  (Never always; and more than I did.) 

I see things differently; I do things differently... I am different.   I am still me and yet I can't easily deny myself.  This is seeming to create a whole new level of needed awareness to find peace in this new me.  Eh gad   lol

Going and going was the old me.  The new me doesn't go enough; and this is a judgment.   What if I'm going as much as I can just now and if I would just embrace this part of myself that my mind tells me I'm a 'loser' and instead of saying loser - say I'm okay with where I'm at today.  I want to be more than this going forward and for today, I'll accept that I am here.

I am realizing that I have been ON this for a very long time.  I believe this is one reason why my head may feel like it wants to explode.   This NEW information, NEW way, NEW thought process wants time to adjust.  Just like when we work our physical bodies, it's good to give the muscles a day off in between strength training so the fiber can repair itself and get stronger.   I am realizing that I have not given my brain time off to process, repair and get stronger in where it lies.

I tried to do this today.  To disconnect...  I did okay.  I want to do this more and longer.  I need to.   So, I will be 'playing' with this and see what happens.

It's interesting that when I sit in front of the computer or on the phone; this is when I feel my head ringing loudly; my eyes going strange.   Again, I'm taking this to believe that I need a break (you think?) to allow myself to dig deep within what is.  To just be and breathe and to allow this process to adapt, get along and revive myself as this new evolved woman.  Woo hoo.  

Yes, I am feeling strange and a bit discomfort in this truth.  I'm no longer questioning if I'm losing my mind.  I'm not really questioning how I feel or think.  I am questioning if I'm too much for anyone to understand.  I certainly hope not.   I certainly hope that me sharing my thoughts and process with others will open up their own evolving door and allow themselves to be all that they are meant to be; without judgement.

One can only hope, wish, dream and live.

May you connect to your evolving door (I crack myself up) and open it and walk through.  Mmmm

Enlighten
"to give intellectual or spiritual light to; instruct; impart knowledge to" (dictionary.com)

 "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."   Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment