Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, May 6, 2013

Are you feeling it with me?

"When the energetic temperature rises as it is now, a call to action usually follows. This call to action is simple: We are being asked to let go of the facades, structures and stories that we and our ancestors have created for ourselves; we are being called to move simply into love.

While being re-calibrated to a new heart centered way of existence, it's completely normal to experience our energy and emotions as being all over the place. The key is to allow these energies and emotions to come up as they need to without judgment or trying to contain them. It's also helpful to remember in the back of our minds that our emotions do not define who we really are at our core. If we can just view them as being similar to puffy white clouds in the sky that pass us by, then we can allow them to just move on without attaching ourselves to them."

Emmanuel Dagher

May you allow your emotions to run through you.  May you feel your way to you.  Eeeek   Scary.

The time for numbing, running, hiding is over.   The time for evolving is now.

We can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment