Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, May 27, 2013

Movin On

One more full day here in Florida, USA and then I'm northward bound to Pennsylvania.  A lot awaits me there.

I'm so grateful that I get to spend just a bit more time in this beautiful home that has my heart and soul all over it and throughout it.   I have been truly blessed to experience building something from scratch that makes me happy in every nook and cranny of it; for the most part. 

We are going to take our time driving up and enjoy each other and the adventure. 

So, as I get ready to leave this part of me behind for now...  I am open to embrace what's coming into my future.  Anything is possible.  Everything is unsettled.

Many emotions are flowing through me and I'm living in my power one minute, scared and anxious the next.  I'm mostly accepting how I feel and not always.

I mostly fight when fear, sadness and anxiety sets in.   I realize these emotions setting in and change it as quickly as I can to feel the emotion that best works in each moment.  My brain helps me to do so.

I am no where brilliant at this and I'm better than I was yesterday.

May you know when you are emoting what feels good on you and what does not.  May you change to an emotion that still works in each situation that feels best on you.  Go below anger, fear and anxiety, if possible.  May you know to use your thought changing process to keep your 'light' on bright. 

No comments:

Post a Comment