Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, May 11, 2013

Cranial Sacral

I went to my cranial sacral session at the Upledger Institute.  Chloe is the practitioner that has helped me for many years there.  (name mentioned with her approval)

I went in with the intent to have a better connection between my heart to mind/mind to heart.  I believed that my neck is where the disconnect was happening.

We worked at my lower jaw because it seemed this is what my body was asking for.  I say this because my jaw was very tight, uncomfortable and hard like iron when she touched it.

The past several days, my jaw and neck have been itchy and the skin of my face feels softer.   When I reach my arms up behind my ears and lean my head back as in a backbend, I can feel the pull and a lengthening in my neck and along my jaw bone.  It's quite likable for me.  giggle

I walk on.

May you be open to connect to all that you are; perhaps through reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment