Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Family

My lovely sister and beautiful niece will be heading out in about one hour.  I am sad to see them go.  I am thrilled that they were here.  We had a blast.  We did, we saw, we conquered.  LOL

I had a fabulous weekend.  We ate at wonderful restaurants with great ambiance, great presentation, and delicious delightfully flavored happy food! 

My birthday dinner was beyond wonderful outside on a deck with boats on the water, music in the air, and friends surrounding me.  I am lucky that not only are my sister and niece my family; they, too, are also my friends.   I had cake brought for me and lovely, happy balloons.   One large balloon decided it did not want to stay at our party and broke off from its string and flew up into the air.   I imagined it was myself opening up to share myself with our world.   'Self arising!'   lol

We laughed, we danced, we shared, we loved.  Not one thing could have been added or changed as it played out.  I've been blessed....again.

So, as my 'girls' gather their belongings to get ready to head out, my heart feels the loss already.   My heart also feels the fullness of what is.

We, humans, have many emotions, feelings, thoughts and beliefs.  It's amazing how many we can feel at one time. 

It is more amazing when I pick the ones that feel best on and with me.

May you choose what feels best within and without of yourself.   May you let the flow of goodness, happiness and light invade all of you as often as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment