Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Truth

It is harder just now for me to share my truth of what is.  My brain gets tired as soon as I think of where I am.  To spend time in front of this computer to write about what I know is challenging.  I'm thinking that I am not sitting in 'this' long or strong enough to be able to share quickly or easily. 

I am uncomfortable with being uncomfortable. 

I also know that my body is changing.  I haven't had a sore in many months.  Not one big open, extremely painful sore on any of my fingers.  I sense that my nails are growing on my fingers' ends.  They are not 'normal' nails; however, they are nails.  My skin feels softer and when I truly speak my hardest truth, I feel my body more.  I feel the softness in my face and I see the pink in the color of my skin on my fingers.  This is quite miraculous.   What I can do now is watch and believe.  So, I am watching and I am believing that anything is possible.

I stubbed my toe a month ago.  It turned black immediately.  However, the scab just fell off yesterday and there is good, clean, healthy, pink skin underneath.  This sore had processed from the outside in instead of the usual inside out that I have been used to with sores.  There was no oozing and no pain to speak of.  This is really, really cool!

So, as I'm slowing down to be with my truth, engage my truth and own and live my truth (didn't know I still had yet another 'slower' speed!), I share what I can in hope that I can help another to choose themselves and their inner innate knowing above all else.  Once empowered, we can be this power that energizes the world to it's greatest, fullest 'light' mankind has ever known.

I am a 'power' enthusiast.  I am in the energy business (or so I want to be).  My husband is in the energy, green world business.   I am in the energy, BE YOU world.

Let's experience the best, healthiest energy we have ever known together.

To live our truth in love and light, our world will never know this much darkness again. 

How interesting it is that the energy that fuels our homes is turning more healthful and the 'energy' that we need to tap into within ourselves is turning more healthful.  

What a hoot!

May you allow your energy to fuel the truest of truths from within.

No comments:

Post a Comment