Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, April 25, 2013

Washington

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."  George Washington

There is much conflict in our world just now.  There is much unsettled; there is much upheaval; there is much pain and tragedy.  (There is much happiness, laughter, love and beauty as well.) 

We are so aware of many more situations of hurt than we have ever been because of the connection we have through the internet.  We can be and mostly are, all connected.

I can know your pain more and you can know mine.  While this is overwhelming at best, it is also very exciting because without knowing same, no conclusion or answer could be had so easily perhaps. While many more of us are aware, I believe that this grand awareness can draw grand hope, answers, enlightenment and change. 

We are no longer sitting on the sidelines feeling like that situation is theirs; this situation is ours.  We can more easily see that each situation touches us more deeply and closely because we are more deeply and closely connected.

So, while I believe this 'upheaval' is hard, unsettling, unknown and, at times, very confusing....  it can also be the most opportune time we ever had to CHANGE IT to what we can more easily live IN and WITH.

May you want to create better situations for yourself and share these with your loved ones and our world. 

I believe there is enough of everything good to go around for all of us.  We all have to believe this to create it.  So, if there are some things that you just aren't feeling right now; perhaps, you can allow yourself to feel the good things that you know are here for you.  May I offer to start here AND keep right on going with an open heart, the truth of who you are and the desire to learn and grow; and to know contentment and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment