Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, April 13, 2013

Dilemmas Begone

I'm battling with myself whether to put the real estate link for my beautiful northern home on my blog.  We built it from our dreams; envisioning from the heart; along with hard work and lots of money and time.  With a team of good and knowledgeable people (mostly anyway), we were able to make it happen.  I have been fortunate to live in a 'paradise' that was built for my family around my disabilities and desire to give great comfort for visitors; family and friends.  Everything was thought out from the doorknobs, sink faucets, down to the refrigerator easy grasp handle to the recycle bins that enabled me to throw recycle through a cabinet door out into the garage from inside the house so I wouldn't have to go out in the cold during the winter.  The floors have radiant heat so cold would not penetrate the floor.  The master shower has 8 wonderful shower heads.  I was as comfortable as I possibly could have been.  I felt safe, secure and surrounded by beauty.  I was very fortunate.   It no longer looks like the house that was mine as I stated in previous posts because of us allowing the realtors to have their way with it and, yet, the wood and the stone are still beautiful to me. 

I want to post it because it is my truth, it would make me happy and I believe it's too beautiful not to.  It is public knowledge anyway.  I hesitate because it releases personal information like the address and the fixed price.   Oh, what's a woman to do!

I'm stuck in this.  Many people have different opinions.

I do believe much of our world is in greater fear these days; including me.  So much change is constantly bombarding us.   So much information is constantly available to us.  Many dark things are coming out more than ever because of our whole worldly connection to each of us as individuals.  However, many beautiful things are also being shared.  There are many more beautiful and loving people in our world than the negative and dark.  Yet, some people have been so hurt that they continue to bring darkness with them wherever they go.  We all have a piece of this in us -- even if it is just from watching scary movies that affect us negatively. (There are scary movies that affect people without harshness because of their ability to just enjoy the scare in the moment and let it go.)  Many humans are living in different levels of 'darkness' that are their lives; not a movie at all. 

Some humans, very unfortunately, have had very unfortunate lives.  I'm thinking that news and other shows seem to have better ratings sometimes the more dramatic they make it.  Is this because knowing someone else has it harder, that this allows us to connect to our strength in ourselves that gets us through our own hardship......?   I don't know.  I do hope we connect to our own strength just because we can; not because we see others suffer.  We all have strength, power, innate knowing that can get us through anything if we can figure out how to tap into it.  I believe we can tap into this anytime best by being true to our inner self through love. 

I am starting to choose to not watch shows that make me uncomfortable or show violence and hatred.  A good edge-of-the-seat movie has always been a draw; yet, because of  the movie "JAWS", my swim in the ocean was never the same again.  Ha.  I loved the movie because of its dramatics....  I dislike the fear in me that I still carry with me today because of it.  Mmmmm

So, while I have been staying away from my computer because of this uncertainty and fight within myself, I promised myself I would share my truth and I also know that I am in complete control of my choices.  It doesn't always feel this way, yet, in truth, it is very much more truth than not.  There are reactions to my choices and this is life living now and living forward. 

May you know you have a choice (and choice in your reactions) to live and share your truth lovingly and always.  May you choose and react with the best possibilities available to you.  May we all create security for ourselves and others as we choose to live our whole best self with one another.  This is one of my greatest wishes and dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment