Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, April 5, 2013

Silence

I am choosing silence.

My aunt has passed.  She is no longer suffering.   I am grateful and sad.  I believe the spirit carries on and knows no bounds. 

I have had much challenge, change and growth in my life these last few days in regard to my home in Pennsylvania and I am processing this change and my hope of growing from it.  I got caught up in a lot of my fear and 'ugly'.  I did process through quickly, although there are remnants of same left,  and I have to be silent to gather some kind of understanding and completeness that can be put out in the world positively. 

I choose silence.  It is what I need to process all this 'noise' in my head and heart.  I hope to share because if I could help one other person I would be pleased.  If I can help you to think easier about your life and the changes you want to make and the gratefulness you are entitled to feel; this would be awesome. 

Until then,

May you choose what you need most to live forward.  May you be aware of the present moment and fill it with your needs that enable you to share the best you possible to send light out into our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment