Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, April 25, 2013

Happy Birthday 2

I just found out that YES, my fabulous sister and my beautiful niece will be here for the weekend!!!!   I AM SO HAPPY.   I AM SO LUCKY.  I AM SO BLESSED.   I look so forward to seeing them and being with them.  I also found out that my wonderful husband is the one behind it all and set it all up!

None of them are good liars; I am grateful for this!   LOL

So, now that I know --- I can be in this wonderful moment and coming weekend with open heart and great love and gratefulness that I have such wonderful people in my life.   I AM SO THANKFUL.

Apparently, they are not so happy; they are all taken aback.  I am sorry for this.   I am so happy that I can breathe better.  

There was great falseness around them all this week.   I knew something was OFF.   This being in tuned stuff may not always be a blessing.   As I stated previously in one of my posts, I have 'arrived' and I'm not sure what to do with this totally connected self and it is not exactly what I thought it would be.   (perhaps this is another post)

Careful what you wish for -- most of us have heard this.   I do sit in my truth and it feels the safest and best me that I can offer up.

I apologize for ruining their element of surprise.   AND, they rock to do this for me!

I sit in awe and ease.

May you find the truth that is most helpful to you today and take it and create the best you that you can offer up.

There is a lesson in everything.... if one wants it....  Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment