Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, April 13, 2013

Where I was/Where I am

I lived in a beautiful, large, safe and wonderful paradise.  I was able to take time for me to heal, learn, follow my heart and stay true to myself as best I could.

I'm now living in an apartment complex where my dogs can't run free and I walk amongst not just my own trash, but others and not just my own being but others.  I am not the most comfortable I've been and I truly believe this is right where I am supposed to be.  My dogs get dirtier quicker because we are amongst the 'smells' of other dogs.  I hear trucks and see a grocery store loading dock right outside of my front door.  I have no say in what color mulch they put down on the gardens.  I am grateful mulch is put down. 

I walk amongst pipes for water processing.  I walk among smells that can come from these pipes.. and other things. 

When I was up on the small mountain with a stand alone 'oasis' - it was just me with luxury and the country.  Now, its me and the city AND most people would probably NOT even call this a city.  Yikes. 

I am out of my comfort level.   I am out of my box.  I had great comfort.  I was in a great 'box'.  I am happy to see how other people are living and living well.  It's amazing how happy, kind and wonderful many of these people are.  I like the ease in which many people live; the ease in which many people think.  They are just living their lives the best they know how.  It's beautiful for me to see.  I feel the individual struggles and, yet, I also feel the connected life force. 

There are all walks of life.  We create the life we think we are most comfortable in (even when, at times, we do not like it but it is what we know) and even most worthy of.  Here, again, our thoughts and where we've been; what we know and who we are affect everything about us. Noone is better than the other.  We all have good and we all have not so good.  We all want love and we all want to matter.   When we have what we want and feel the best about ourselves, we share this self with the world around us.  When we have despair, distrust and feel the worst about ourselves, we share this self with the world around us as well.

So, if we all can come from the best being within and share without --  Who hoo --   WE ALL WIN.

May you come from the best 'being' you are as often as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment